Social Gift Registry | Hayneedle
Hayneedle.com is the online destination to find everything home - from club chairs to coffee makers, patio furniture to platform beds. With a wide variety of products for every room, style, and budget, hayneedle.com's user-friendly shopping experience ensures that people find what they love and love what they find. Hayneedle.com offers free shipping on nearly everything and hassle-free returns with no restocking fees. In addition, the free Haybuck Rewards program pays 3% back on every purchase customers make. These promises mean that customers can shop with confidence and find their style.
Hayneedle.com, the leading online retailer of everything home, seeks to create an innovative, event-driven gift registry experience for our customers. Hayneedle.com’s gift registry should fully engage our customers and provide the kind of experience they've come to rely on at hayneedle.com: intuitive, fun shopping for everything home. With a world-class gift registry, hayneedle.com customers will be able to do this and more - with family and friends in mind.
The proposed project solution to be provided by the Raikes School Design Studio team will include a comprehensive website functionality geared around gift registry use and management. The website functionality will include all dedicated pages necessary to manage users' registries and complete registry experience, and will support, maintain, and enhance the hayneedle.com brand voice and style throughout.
Watch Raikes School Featured Videos
- About The Raikes School
- Jeffrey S. Raikes - 'The Business of Doing Good'
- Jeffrey S. Raikes - The Raikes School and Entrepreneurs
- Bill Gates - Co-Chair of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Evan Williams - co-founder of Twitter
- Larry Keeley - strategy consultant with the Monitor Group
- Sean Moffitt - co-author of Wikibrands
- Joe Moglia - Chairman and former CEO of TD Ameritrade
- Justin Hall - Freelance journalist, game developer and pioneer blogger
- Barry Uphoff - Managing Principal at Capricorn Investment Group
- Doug Burgum - Entrepreneur and Philanthropist
- Mike Betzer - CEO of Social Dynamx