Robert Mackalski is a marketing and branding specialist. He focuses on creating marketing and branding strategies in high growth companies. Prior to receiving his Ph.D. in branding from McGill University, Robert co-founded and led the sales and marketing efforts of the e-commerce company, Peachtree Network, and took it public. Robert splits his time among teaching, case writing, academic research on branding, and in support of organizations through advisory work.
- Dellar, Mary, Robert Mackalski, Nicolette Papastefanou, and Marc Ducusin, “Cunningham’s Pub: Halle-Lujah for Wings,” Ivey Business School Case W25213, May 2022.
- Mackalski, Robert, Marc Ducusin, Jake Sinclair and Alana D’Amico, “Dancing with the Stars: Denitsa Ikonomova,” Ivey Business School Case 9B20A067, July 2020.
- Mackalski, Robert, Marc Ducusin, Marika Lapointe, and Emma Clayton, "Aliments Fody: Pour Croquer Dans la Vie," Ivey Business School Case 9B19AF002, February 2019.
- Mackalski, Robert, Marc Ducusin, Marika Lapointe, and Emma Clayton, "Fody Foods: Eating Life to the Fullest," Ivey Business School Case 9B19A002, January 2019.
- Britton, Rob, Robert Mackalski, Mary Dellar, and Mary Towers, "Intelligent Avionics: Breaking Into the Inflight Entertainment Industry." Ivey Business School Case 9B18A067, December 2018.
- Mackalski, Robert, Alfred Jaeger, Marc Ducusin, and Phoebe Balshin, "Birks: The Sparkle of a Cherished Brand." Ivey Business School Case 9B18A014, February 2018.
- Mackalski, Robert and Marc Ducusin, "Sante Au Naturel: Healthy to the Core." Ivey Business School Case 9B17A069, December 2017.
- Mackalski, Robert, Delaney Brown, and Marc Ducusin, "Sportif MAA: 保持领先地位." Ivey Business School Case 9B17C046, August 2017. (Chinese version)
- Mackalski, Robert, Delaney Brown, and Marc Ducusin, "Club Sportif MAA: Staying Ahead of the Game." Ivey Business School Case 9B17A046, August 2017.
- Alvarez, Jose B., Robert Mackalski and Andrew Otazo, “Chilli Beans: Peace, Love, and Sunglasses.” Harvard Business School Case 516-020, March 2016.
- Mackalski, Robert and Jean-Francois Belisle, “Measuring the Short-Term Spillover Impact of a Product Recall on a Brand Ecosystem.” Journal of Brand Management, August 2015.
- Alvarez, Jose B., Robert Mackalski, Annelena Loeb, and Lisa Mazzanti. "Lufa Farms." Harvard Business School Case 514-008, October 2013.
|Achiever||People exceptionally talented in the Achiever theme work hard and possess a great deal of stamina. They take immense satisfaction in being busy and productive|
|Maximizer||People exceptionally talented in the Maximizer theme focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence. They seek to transform something strong into something superb.|
|Positivity||People exceptionally talented in the Positivity theme have contagious enthusiasm. They are upbeat and can get others excited about what they are going to do.|
|Belief||People exceptionally talented in the Belief theme have certain core values that are unchanging. Out of these values emerges a defined purpose for their lives.|
|Includer||People exceptionally talented in the Includer theme accept others. They show awareness of those who feel left out and make an effort to include them.|