Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, CQuence Health Group
Mike Cassling is CEO of CQuence Health Group, formed in 2011 to provide shared services and strategic direction for its partner companies: Cassling, a diagnostic medical equipment sales and service provider for more than 30 years, and Ensocare, a care coordination software company. Mike and CQuence Health Group also oversee a healthcare investment portfolio.
In addition to his role with CQuence, Mike provides primary leadership as Chairman and CEO of Cassling. He joined the team in 1985, working alongside his father and Company Founder, Bob Cassling. Mike worked in sales, serving as the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, before being appointed President of the company in 1996.
Under his leadership, CQuence and its partner organizations have earned multiple honors and awards, including:
- Modern Healthcare’s #1 ranked Best Places to Work in Healthcare (2015-2016)
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare (2013-2018)
- Gold Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association (2016)
- Employee Voice Award, Quantum Workplace (2015)
- Well Workplace Award and the Wellness Council of America (Gold 2014, Platinum, 2011)
- Highest Actively Engaged Population and Highest Overall Job Satisfaction by Avatar Solutions (2012)
- Best Places to Work in Omaha (2011)
- Best Places to Work for the Advancement of Women (2011)
- HR Solutions Employee Engagement Awards, 1st place nationally (2010)
- Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Award (2008, 2017)
Mike holds an undergraduate degree from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in general accounting and marketing. He completed the Graduate School of Sales and Marketing at Syracuse University in 1992.
Mike is active in the Omaha community as an Ak-Sar-Ben Governor and serving on the Board of Directors for The Salvation Army, Broadway Dreams Foundation, Nebraska Health Information Initiative, Omaha Community Foundation and Omaha Performing Arts.
Nationally, he serves on the Broadway Dreams Executive Committee and is the Chair for The Salvation Army’s National Advisory Board executive committee. Mike is an Omaha “40 under 40” alumnus, was recognized in 2014 and 2010 with an Alumni Achievement Award from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and is a Westside High School Hall of Fame honoree. Mike has two daughters, Megan and Kaila; his wife, Elizabeth, has two sons, Gage and JT.