Admission to the Raikes School is by application only. Application to the Raikes School also serves as application to the University Honors Program. Application materials are linked to the University of Nebraska application available at: http://admissions.unl.edu/apply/. You must complete the University of Nebraska application in order to access the Raikes School application on your MyRed account.
Applications must be submitted by November 2.
Late applications accepted if space is available.
Contact Anna Pressler at 402-472-9097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students will be selected based on the strength of their application to participate in interviews at the Kauffman Center. These interviews will begin in January.
- Scores 33 or above on the ACT or a 1480 or above on the SAT (average ACT score is 33.8, scores in the School range from 29 to 36)
- Graduates in the top 10% of their class
- Wants an integrated education in computer science and business
- Exhibits leadership skills and a desire to serve their community
- Shows initiative by pursuing a rigorous high school education and proving the Raikes School is the right place for them