Apply to the
Deadline: December 10th
Late applications accepted if space is available
How to Apply
- Complete the University of Nebraska application at http://admissions.unl.edu/apply/.
- Apply to the Raikes School through your MyRed account.
- Upload your high school transcript through MyRed.
- Students will be selected to participate in interviews at the Kauffman Center based on the strength of their application. These interviews will begin in January. Students will be notified about their selection to participate in an interview in early January.
Questions? Contact Anna Pressler at 402-472-9097 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scores 31 or above on the ACT or a 1400 or above on the SAT (average ACT score is 33.8, scores in the School range from 29 to 36)
- Graduates in the top 10% of their class
- Wants an integrated education in computer science and business
- Exhibits leadership skills and a desire to serve their community
- Shows initiative by pursuing a rigorous high school education and proving the Raikes School is the right place for them