Cohort 2012 Graduates
In May, 23 students in the 2012 cohort graduated from the Raikes School. They were honored during their senior dinner on Friday, April 29 where Ryan Erdmann was awarded the Golden Keyboard and the gavel was passed to Joel Mohrmann in cohort 2013. We are sad to see this wonderful group of students graduate, but know they will go on to do some amazing things. Here are a few highlights of their future plans:
- Michael Hollman, Rees Klintworth, and Derek Nordgren are software developers, and Nathan DeMaria is a data analyst at Hudl.
- Alex Bainter, Sawyer Jager, Jimmy Lee, Jay Michels, Tracy Moody, and Trevor Poppen will be software engineers/developers at Spreetail.
- Brand Steiner is working on the research and development team as a junior project engineer at Union Pacific
- Darren Johnson and Tyler Steiner will be actuarial analysts at Wakely Consulting Group.
- Kaitlyn Brady will graduate in August and begin work as a software engineer in the fitness division at Garmin.
- Scott Johnson will be a risk analyst in the quantitative analysis department at Lockton.
- Nick Harloff will be a software developer at Epic.
- Shannen Lambdin has accepted a position at IBM.
- Ryan Erdmann and Brad Smith are software development engineers working on cloud services for Microsoft.
Katie Boylen is a tax intern at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Chicago this summer and will pursue a graduate degree in accounting at the University of Notre Dame beginning this fall.
Rachael Dahlman is interning at Tesla in California this summer and will graduate with her computer engineering degree in December.
Maddie Petersen will further her education at Harvard Law School beginning this fall.
Ryan Erdmann and Derek Nordgren are also working on their start-up, the Concise Research Group.